AB Corporate Aviation is celebrating the 50 years of business aviation at Paris Le Bourget airport, France, in 2010.
The first private business aircraft identified as such was "based" at Paris le Bourget airport, France, on 17 March 1960.
It was an airplane of the Aero Commander 680 type, property of IBM World Trade. It was piloted by Mr. Charles McKinnon and Mr. François Chavatte.
This business aircraft was operated using the methods of large commercial airlines. Its crew was made up of two pilots.
Fitted to transport 4 passengers, it was used by IBM Europe to make business trips in France and in Europe, but also in the Middle East and Africa.
In fact, according to the directors of the IBM group, business aviation is not a luxury, but rather a profitable work tool at the company’s service.
Based at Le Bourget airport, France, near the headquarters of IBM Europe, its principal missions were:
- flights on demand for the key employees of the IBM group
- visits of IBM sites in France and in Europe with customers and prospects.
- emergency troubleshooting for IBM customers in France and in Europe.
Paris le Bourget airport, France:
from avant-garde airport to exclusive business aviation airport in Europe.
Since 1986, AB Corporate Aviation has participated actively in the development of business aviation through its activity of business aircraft and private jets charter.
We offer our clients flexibility and many advantages:
- a responsive experts team: available and operational 24 hours a day, 365 days a year;
- land at airports closest to your final destinations, including those not serviced by scheduled airlines;
- a wide range of business aircraft customized to suit your needs;
- emergency flights take off within 2 hours from your order;
- privacy: only you and your guests are on board;
- boarding time reduced to a minimum;
- you can modify your flight schedule at any time, even during your trip;
- for your safety, all our flights have Civil Aviation approval;
- affordable and competitive prices, no investment or subscription required, pay only for your flight and nothing more.
Thus, our clients can improve their responsiveness and:
- undertake actions that would not be possible otherwise;
- increase their productivity and competitive edge;
- manage and optimize their time.