Your air ambulance
Medical evacuations (evasan, medevac, air medical transport) with an aircraft dedicated to ambulance missions to transport a patient returning to his home or to the medical structure he has chosen in France.
Medical evacuations by air ambulance jet
AB Corporate Aviation operates air ambulance services to help the patient as well as their loved ones.
How to request a medical relocation by air ambulance jet?
Description of the patient's condition, to prepare for air medical transport:
- Communicate the current medical report.
- Is the patient really in a fit state to be transported?
- Describe the medical assistance necessary for this transport by medical plane.
- Contact of the hospital where the patient is located (Name, address, department, doctor, telephone, email).
- Contact of the receiving hospital (Name, address, department, doctor, telephone, email).
- Inform us of accompanying persons and luggage.
To prepare a medical repatriation
If you decide to book this Air ambulance transport by dedicated medical aircraft, you must also send us copies of all travelers' passports.
Flexibility of our Evasan flights:
- Possibility of organizing a ground ambulance transport on departure and arrival.
- Choice of the closest airports.
- Adaptable departure times.
- Possibility of flight with cabin altitude at ground level.